Why Use A Rotator?
If you’re not familiar with link rotators, they allow you to rotate several affiliate links by promoting just one link. This means each time someone visits your rotator link, one of your affiliate sites is rotated and displayed.
Here are some benefits of using a link rotator:
- Promote many websites at once in traffic exchanges that only allow you to add a very limited amount of websites
- Help your downline by promoting their affiliate links (common in network marketing or multi-tiered affiliate programs)
- Simplify your online marketing by not having to keep track of multiple links you’re promoting (just promote ONE link and marketing all your affiliate opportunities)
What’s The Cost?
No, there is no cost whatsoever to use TopDogs Rotator link rotator tool. You never have to upgrade to use the rotator. Free members can add unlimited sites to their rotators. You can easily add links to the rotator with the click of a button. Just click “Add Sites to Rotator”.
Here are the many cool features of this free rotator. Here’s a list:
- Add unlimited sites – anything except porn
- NOTHING is shown at the top of your site (no distractions from your site). Your website is shown 100% except for a tiny box* in the corner that disappears after a few seconds.
- UNBREAKABLE frames that work perfectly.
- You can actually earn website visitors to your rotator by viewing micro ads on the TopDogs site.
- Easy add, pause, and delete links with the rotator with the click of a button.
*This tiny box is the TopDogs logo and directs to your TopDogs’ referral link (it’s built-in). This allows you to get referral commissions if people sign up and upgrade.
So far, I have not received any noteable traffic from Top Dogs Rotator. Seriously, I have been getting no hits, sign-ups, or anything. So I cannot recommend it for traffic. This is just based on my own personal experience.
I personally use TopDogs Rotator for my link rotations and recommend it for that. You have nothing to lose, just try it out. There’s no cost to sign up and use the rotator feature. It works really smoothly and you will not be disappointed. This is your best option for a url rotator.